Today on Stateside, we hear from a Chaldean community advocate working fast to prevent deportations to Iraq, and we learn why the Affordable Care Act health insurance rates will go up again.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Chaldean advocates working fast to prevent deportations to Iraq
- Whisky barge and "urban beach" coming to Detroit riverfront
- University of Michigan unveils "Go Blue Guarantee," free tuition for some students
- Grand Rapids Symphony wins national award for music therapy
- Cheers! A lovers' quarrel can be a good thing
- Political roundup: End of teacher pensions and charges filed in Flint water debacle
- Why Affordable Care Act health insurance rates will go up again
Copyright 2017 Michigan Radio. To see more, visit Michigan Radio.