The new owners of a popular hangout in Baldwin are stepping into some very big shoes. Edie Mitchell, the previous long-time owner of Edie’s Log Bar, was a well-known character in town.
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- Russia Sanctions Headed To Trump's Desk. Will He Sign?
- Michiko Kakutani, Chief 'Times' Book Critic, Steps Down After Nearly 4 Decades
- Repeal-And-Replace Effort In Senate Still Dominated By Confusion
- Prime Spot On The Billionaire List: Jeff Bezos Was (Briefly) World's Richest Man
- Venezuela Bans Protests Nationwide As Constitutional Referendum Approaches
News from Michigan Radio
- Judge bars state money to private schools
- Stateside 7.27.2017
- Howes: The ripple effect of UAW and Fiat-Chrysler indictments, and automakers’ mid-year earning
- Michigan Opera Theatre and Detroit Tigers take baseball lovers out to the opera
- Despite promises to hire 1,600, study says Amazon will drain jobs from local economies