The Crystal Café in Benzonia has been a popular breakfast spot for 20 years. The café serves standard diner fare like corned beef hash, but also get creative – with dishes like Hawaiian omelets and bread pudding French toast.
Classical IPR New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- Maryland State House Removes Statue Of Judge Who Wrote Dred Scott Decision
- What We Know: Multiple Terrorist Attacks Hit Spain
- Do Laptops Help Learning? A Look At The Only Statewide School Laptop Program
- USS Fitzgerald Leaders Punished, Crew Is Praised After Collision With Cargo Ship
- Waste Of Thyme: Why Do We Have To Buy More Herbs Than Recipes Call For?