Michigan State University has reached a half-billion dollar settlement with victims of Larry Nassar. Nassar is the former MSU sports medicine doctor who sexually assaulted hundreds of women over decades – and called it treatment.
NPR News Headlines
- House Passes 'Right-To-Try' Bill For Experimental Drugs
- 20 Years Ago, Oregon School Shooting Ended A Bloody Season
- 'Washington Post' Reporter Discusses FBI Informant Who Met With Trump Campaign
- New Studies Confirm A Surge In Coal Miners' Disease
- Brandi Chastain's Hall Of Fame Plaque Looks Like Basically Anyone But Her