The new owners of a popular hangout in Baldwin are stepping into some very big shoes. Edie Mitchell, the previous long-time owner of Edie’s Log Bar, was a well-known character in town.
Classical IPR New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- There's Great News — And Grim News — In The Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Craft Beer, Brought To You By Big Beer
- FDA Proposes Cutting Nicotine Amounts In Cigarettes, Targeting Addiction
- North Korea Launches A New Ballistic Missile, Seoul And The Pentagon Say
- Top Lawyer For Civil Rights At Justice Department Leaving After Roughly 6 Months
News from Michigan Radio
- Detroit's public school teachers approve 3-year contract
- Hear stories of Detroit's 1967 uprising from people that witnessed it
- Difficult for journalists to face reality while White House ignores it
- Michigan health organizations get $6 million to combat opioid epidemic
- Auchter's Art: Are we reading the same Bible?