A trial attorney from Traverse City is running as a Democrat for Grand Traverse County’s seat in the state House. Dan O’Neil made the announcement at Horizon Books in Traverse City on Thursday morning.
NPR News Headlines
- How Long Are You Contagious With The Flu?
- More Than Twice As Many Women Are Running For Congress In 2018 Compared To 2016
- The Father Of The Internet Sees His Invention Reflected Back Through A 'Black Mirror'
- Trump Endorses Romney For U.S. Senate, But Does It Signal Détente?
- Rules For 2018 Aim To Speed Up How Long It Takes To Play A MLB Game