If you walk through downtown Petoskey, you might notice some old advertising murals on the sides of a few buildings. One of them is on the Coburn building on Mitchell Street. The mural is a weathered patchwork of ads for companies that used to occupy the building, like H.A. Easton Hardware and Cook Electric Company. The mural had almost entirely faded away, until a local artist decided to restore it.
Classical IPR Featured New Release
NPR News Headlines
- What To Know About The Independence Referendum In Iraqi Kurdistan
- Top Stories: Russian Meddling In Social Media; Uber Loses London License
- Why A Potential 'Free Speech Week' At Berkeley Is Causing A Stir
- Uber To Lose License In London: 'Not Fit And Proper,' City Says
- Gassy Cows Warm The Planet. Scientists Think They Know How To Squelch Those Belches