A school in Grand Traverse County has been working to turn things around. Blair Elementary School is a lower-performing school with a number of challenges. Last fall, IPR reported that the school significantly improved reading scores. Now the school is tackling behavioral issues.
Choose Your Winner!
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- GOP Seeks Reduction In Health Law's 10 Essential Benefits
- A Student's Perspective On Mississippi: Beautiful, Engulfing And Sometimes Enraging
- Cannibalism: It's 'Perfectly Natural,' A New Scientific History Argues
- North Korean Diplomat Joins List Of Suspects In Kim Jong Nam's Death
- Egypt's Beloved Koshary Is A Modern Mystery In An Ancient Cuisine
News from Michigan Radio
- UM survey: Local officials wants changes to emergency manager law
- State income tax bill taking new form as House approves amendments
- Immigrants worry public assistance could get them deported
- Michigan new home construction improving, just not enough
- Trump's immigration policy causing fear, anxiety among Michigan Latinos