In 1989, during her sophomore year in college, writer Andrea Petersen had her first panic attack. She was standing in the basement of an academic building at the University of Michigan waiting to sign up for classes.
Aldo Leopold Festival
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- Highway To The Sequel Zone: Tom Cruise Says 'Top Gun 2' Is Happening
- Why Did Melania Trump Cover At The Vatican But Not In Saudi Arabia?
- Trump Casts Shadow Over Tightening Montana Special Election
- Black Ministry Students At Duke Say They Face Unequal Treatment And Racism
- Taiwan's High Court Rules Same-Sex Marriage Is Legal, In A First For Asia
News from Michigan Radio
- White House wants to eliminate Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in detailed budget proposal
- Kiosks make paying Detroit water bills convenient
- Michigan Republicans are contributing to the state's education crisis
- Senate bill gives tax break to retired cops without Social Security
- Grand Rapids takes steps to improve community, police relations – critics say not fast enough