If you’re using Oscar nominations as a reference, La La Land is one of the best films in history, with 14 nominations. Only two other films — All About Eve and Titanic — have been nominated 14 times by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- What's The Environmental Footprint Of A Loaf Of Bread? Now We Know
- North Carolina Law Makes Facebook A Felony For Former Sex Offenders
- Repeal Of Anti-Corruption Rule May Hurt National Security, Critics Warn
- No Jail Time For 19-Year-Old In Idaho Coat-Hanger Assault Case
- Justice Department Reverses Position On Texas Voter ID Law Case
News from Michigan Radio
- Grassroots movement aims to put new redistricting process on 2018 ballot
- What do ginseng, ferns and orchids have in common? They’re all poached in Michigan.
- Boardman Dam near Traverse City set for spring removal
- Michigan has a choice: Make small cuts to energy use or build new power plants
- Effort under way to make Flint a "promise zone"