Today on Stateside, we hear why some believe a gubernatorial appointment is the "cleanest way" to ensure accountability in university trustees. And, we learn there could eventually be ships without captains on the Great Lakes.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Bill would require police to get a conviction in order to keep confiscated property, money
- Michigan skier paves road to Olympic podium with wax
- Gubernatorial appointment "cleanest way" to ensure accountability in university trustees
- Mixtape: Public Access, Cabildo, and Jack Droppers & The Best Intentions
- Officials charged in Flint water crisis back in court this week, 2 years after first indictments
- A ship without a captain: Michigan working to bring autonomous vessels to Great Lakes