Today on Stateside, we discuss the sexual harassment claims about long-time Detroit Democratic Congressman John Conyers. Among other things, the Congressman is alleged to have used taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment complaint made by a female staffer. And, a professor argues Eastern Michigan University's deal to boost online classes dilutes the value of degrees.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Report: Rep. Conyers settled complaint over sexual harassment
- New Cyber Civilian Corps to serve as a "volunteer fire brigade" in case of digital attack
- Mixtape: DeJ Loaf, Anna Burch, and Rebecca Goldberg
- Coalition to legalize and regulate marijuana turn in signatures for ballot proposal
- Professors argue that EMU deal to boost online classes dilutes value of degree