Today on Stateside, we meet a world champion ice carver. For her, spending hours in the freezer is just another day at the office. And, a psychiatrist explains why we should not be in the business of diagnosing the president.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Michigan community comes together to help the people of Puerto Rico
- Spending hours in the freezer, just another day at the office for world champion ice carver
- Thank this man for smoke-free hospitals, restaurants, and airplanes
- New documentary "Me, the 'Other'" seeks to foster more unity
- Ann Arbor workshops give school-age entrepreneurs a "Running Start"
- Psychiatrist: We should not be in the business of diagnosing the president