Candidates for governor are on the campaign trail in Michigan. They’re raising money, giving speeches and trying to get support before the primary election next August. Republican Gov. Rick Snyder is term-limited, so it’s an open seat race for the first time since 2010.
Classical IPR Featured New Release
NPR News Headlines
- Federal Judge In Hawaii Blocks Trump's Third Attempt At Travel Ban
- Justice Department Indicts 2 Chinese Nationals In Synthetic Opioid Case
- Philippine President Duterte Declares Besieged City 'Liberated'
- Watch: 'Cow On The Loose' Mesmerizes In Brooklyn And Beyond
- How Will China Select Its New Leaders At Its Communist Party Congress?
News from Michigan Radio
- Kalamazoo changes Columbus Day, keeps controversial fountain
- Is Detroit coming back? It depends on the neighborhood.
- Why Amazon HQ2 probably won't be in Detroit
- Organizers of Great Lakes conference urging Congress to fund restoration efforts
- Why Canada geese like to spend the winter in northern cities