Thanks to listeners in Cadillac, Higgins Lake, Ypsilanti, Irons, and many other places for your requests this week.
1. Philip Glass, Mad Rush; performed by the composer
2. Franz Joseph Haydn, Symphony no. 96, third movement; Christopher Hogwood/Academy of Ancient Music
3. Giuseppe Verdi, “Sempre libera” from La traviata; Maria Callas/Alfredo Kraus
4. Gustav Mahler, Symphony no. 4, excerpt of third movement; Leonard Bernstein/New York Philharmonic
5. John Lunn, main titles from Downton Abbey; Angèle Dubeau/La Pietà