Our July pledge drive is right around the bend, and we hope to see you there July 21-26, 2014!
Here's how you can sign up to volunteer:
- Visit the "Volunteer at Interlochen" signup page.
- It will instruct you to visit our signup sheet on www.myvolunteerpage.com. The list will show all the volunteers shifts. Look for IPR Fund Drive Summer 2014. (Please note if there is a red dot in the status column of a shift, it means there are no openings for that shift.)
- Find the shift you would like to volunteer for and click on it.
- On the right hand side, click on Sign Up! in the box that says I would like to volunteer. Follow the instructions on this page to either log in or create your new volunteer profile.
In addition to your name and contact information, the following fields are required if you are creating a new profile:
- Volunteer work experience
- Reason for wanting to volunteer
- Emergency Contact Name
- Emergency Contact Relation
- Emergency Contact Home phone
- Fall/Winter Season Availability
- Winter/Spring Season Availability
- Summer Season Availability
- Year Round Availability
If you already have an account, you will see the following:
Click on the box under Sign Up, then click Save.
A message will show at the top of the box:
You will receive an email confirming your shift choice. If more than a day goes by and you have NOT received your confirmation email, please call IPR at 231.276.4400.
Thanks again to all of our loyal volunteers & supporters! See you in July!