Today, we hear why the state's largest hospital system would prefer to repair the Affordable Care Act, not start from scratch. And, we learn why the Selfridge Air National Guard Base aims to become a home for the new F-35 fighter jet.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- State's largest hospital system would prefer to repair ACA, not start from scratch
- There's more than one Yooper accent, eh
- Theater Talk: An oldie but goodie in Coldwater, and a Peter Pan prequel in Ann Arbor
- Selfridge Air Base aims to become a home for new F-35 fighter jet
- After 77 arrests, 9 gunshot wounds, former drug dealer now helps others conquer addiction