Today, we hear how state officials charged in the Flint water probe possibly crossed a line by questioning scientists, also an investigative piece from Bridge Magazine and the Detroit Journalism Cooperative reveals that cash-strapped Wayne County leans on foreclosure fees to balance its budget.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- State officials charged in Flint water probe possibly crossed line by questioning scientists
- EPA honors Ann Arbor high school student for her YouTube channel
- Remembering a "forgotten man who described a disease of forgetting"
- With a click, Chinese consumers could soon purchase Michigan cherries
- Howes: Convictions or not, charges in Flint water investigation are a political boon for AG Schuette
- Cash-strapped Wayne County leans on foreclosure fees to balance budget