Today on Stateside, a Michigan CEO fears that President Trump doesn't understand how his tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum will hurt her company and its workers. Then, brightening Ramadan with a sparkling, crescent-shaped Ramadan tree. And, we talk with Michigan's 2018 Principal of the Year.
- Auto supplier: Michigan companies will pay for Trump tariffs, not the Chinese
- The global ambitions of China's automakers
- Theater Talk: Our picks for the West Michigan summer theater season
- Medical records platform designed in Detroit offers new tool for humanitarian aid work
- 2018 Principal of the Year weighs in on safety, technology, and future of education
- Dearborn woman celebrates the holy month with a sparkling Ramadan tree