Today on Stateside, a startup CEO says neighbors, not just millionaires, can invest in Detroit too. And, an MSU trustee calls for a "new day." But is it too late?
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Do voters get anything out of early debates?
- Cheers! Michigan twist on a classic hangover 'cure'
- Amid brewing trade war, Michigan courts Chinese business leaders
- Detroit's Scott Hocking uses found materials to make art in abandoned spaces
- An MSU trustee is calling for a "new day." But is it too late?
- Startup CEO says neighbors, not just millionaires, can invest in Detroit too
Copyright 2018 Michigan Radio. To see more, visit Michigan Radio.