Today on Stateside, a longtime Republican joins the board of Voters Not Politicians despite opposition from his Republican friends. Then, in the state of Maine, a Nestle Waters manager is appointed to a board that rewrites environmental rules. Could we see that in Michigan? And, we've got a new Artisan of Michigan: a sign painter.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- "The cause is a just one." Former Republican Congressman joins non-partisan redistricting effort
- Artisans of Michigan: Motown Sign Company
- Forty years ago this weekend, a WJR radio personality may have encountered a UFO
- Anna Burch debuts her solo album "Quit the Curse" after a good run with Frontier Ruckus
- Political Roundup: Lessons learned from privatizing of prison food service
- Nestle manager joins board that can rewrite environmental laws in Maine. Could this happen in MI?