Today on Stateside, a law professor says Attorney General Bill Schuette has failed consumers. Schuette strongly disagrees. And, we discuss the game-changing effect of being able to see mental illness.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- To compete for Amazon HQ2, southeast Michigan is developing another transit plan
- Law professor says AG Bill Schuette has failed consumers. Schuette strongly disagrees.
- Theater Talk: "Cirque du Soleil" on ice, "Tales from the Mitten," and "Flint"
- Freeman's "Fight Songs" gives poetic voice to the unseen among us
- NFL players rush the field in style thanks to a Traverse City business
- "You can't see it," but what if you could? The game-changing effect of seeing mental illness