Today on Stateside, a Muslim community leader says President Trump's retweets of anti-Muslim videos is "disappointing" and "disheartening." And, a columnist with the Detroit Free Press explains why we need to "look at who is getting a pass" in sexual abuse investigations.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Muslim community leader says Trump's retweets "disappointing, disheartening"
- Howes: Future of Ford's Lincoln luxury brand hinges on smaller ambition
- Rural homelessness is often overlooked. Pilot program in Cedar Springs wants to change that.
- We need to "look at who is getting a pass" in sexual abuse investigations, columnist says
- Anxiety in children is on the rise. What can parents do?