Today on Stateside, we talk to a physician who nearly died at her own hospital. Now, she's calling on medical staffers everywhere to be more empathetic. Also today, a deer specialist explains chronic wasting disease's impact on animals this year and what the Department of Natural Resources has learned from deer submitted by hunters for testing. And, Enbridge defends its agreement with the state on the Line 5 pipeline.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- DNR testing deer heads for chronic wasting disease as more are infected
- Enbridge defends company's agreement with state on Line 5 pipeline
- Until the 1970s, margarine smuggling was widespread along the Wisconsin border
- After nearly dying at her own hospital, physician calls on medical staff to be more empathetic
- From the KKK to the Detroit Right Wings: Michigan's history at the forefront of extremist movements