Today on Stateside, the president of Kalamazoo College explains why it's baffling to him that Congress would try to impose a "tax on knowledge." And, we learn how a third-grade reading law could hold back 70 percent of English language learners.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Kalamazoo College President: It's baffling that Congress is trying to impose a "tax on knowledge"
- Bacon: To beat OSU, UM must "pull about five rabbits out of a hat"
- Report: Tech, workforce investments needed to keep Michigan a "manufacturing powerhouse"
- From Birmingham to Broadway and back: "American in Paris" star still "smitten with the Mitten"
- Third-grade reading law could hold back 70 percent of English language learners