Michigan State University has reached a half-billion dollar settlement with victims of Larry Nassar. Nassar is the former MSU sports medicine doctor who sexually assaulted hundreds of women over decades – and called it treatment.
NPR News Headlines
- Experimental Ebola Vaccinations, Considered 'Paradigm Shift,' Begin In Congo
- Reggie Lucas, Guitarist And Producer Of Madonna's Debut, Has Died
- NASA Launching New Satellites To Measure Earth's Lumpy Gravity
- Justice, FBI, Intelligence Bosses Meet At White House Amid Snooping Standoff
- VA's Caregiver Program Still Dropping Veterans With Disabilities