Michigan’s attorney general is suing an Escanaba-based shipping company that he claims is responsible for a mineral oil leak in the Straits of Mackinac earlier this month.
NPR News Headlines
- Nashville Police Say Waffle House Shooting Suspect Is In Custody
- Mike Pompeo Faces Opposition On Secretary Of State Confirmation
- South Korea Stops It's K-Pop Blast Ahead Of Meeting With The North
- A 13-Year-Old in Afghanistan Won't Let His Injuries Get Him Down
- 'Numerous' Pedestrians Hit By Van In Toronto, Police Say