A trial attorney from Traverse City is running as a Democrat for Grand Traverse County’s seat in the state House. Dan O’Neil made the announcement at Horizon Books in Traverse City on Thursday morning.
NPR News Headlines
- French Olympic Ice Skater Has 'Nightmare' Wardrobe Malfunction
- What's It Like To Be Rich? Ask The People Who Manage Billionaires' Money
- Chicago Fans Bounced For Racist Taunts Aimed At Capitals' Devante Smith-Pelly
- 'New York Times' Investigates Ambush Of U.S. Soldiers In Niger
- In Pennsylvania, New Court-Drawn Voting Map Could Shift Advantage To Democrats