The oil pipeline under the Straits of Mackinac will be shut down during bad storms. That’s just one of the agreements reached in a deal announced last week by the state of Michigan and the Canadian oil transport company Enbridge.
Classical IPR Featured New Release
NPR News Headlines
- News Brief: The RNC Supports Roy Moore (Again) And Trump's Travel Ban Is A Go
- In Contentious Supreme Court Case, A Cornucopia Of Sugar-Coated Confections
- The 10 Events You Need To Know To Understand The Michael Flynn Story
- ACA Navigators Are Busy With Sign-Ups, Despite Federal Cuts To Outreach
- Russia Slaps Restrictions On 'Voice Of America' And 'Radio Free Europe'
News from Michigan Radio
- Brighton teen who admitted raping middle schooler won't be back at school with his victims
- For some Albion families, annexation has been a tough adjustment
- Stateside 12.4.2017
- Conyers supporters rally, call for "due process" for congressman
- Report: Michigan schools second-most segregated in the nation