Leaders in Traverse City are taking a “wait and see” approach to changing the city’s marijuana laws. At a meeting Monday night, the city commission discussed how it might adapt to new marijuana regulations coming from the State of Michigan.
Classical IPR Featured New Release
NPR News Headlines
- Roy Moore Wins Alabama GOP Senate Primary, A Blow To Trump And McConnell
- Longtime Trump Ally Meets With Lawmakers, Calls Russia Inquiries 'Entirely Political'
- Now What? 5 Looming Challenges For The Affordable Care Act
- Facebook Faces Increasing Scrutiny Over Election-Related Russian Ads
- France's Macron Calls For A United Europe, Greater Cooperation With Germany
News from Michigan Radio
- Strike against Canadian GM plants has ripple effect on U.S. jobs
- Groups say they've "ended" homelessness among military veterans in Kent County
- Stateside 9.26.2017
- Auto insurance plan promises savings, would gut catastrophic coverage
- New package of bills could mean big cuts to high auto insurance premiums in Michigan