Agostina Segatori owned the Café du Tambourin in the late 1800’s. The Parisian cafe was a popular spot with artists, including Vincent Van Gogh. One day, Van Gogh decided to paint Agostina.
Classical IPR New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- Seattle Mayor Resigns Amid Added Allegation Of Sex Abuse
- Tension And Protests Mark Trump Voting Commission Meeting
- Edith Windsor, LGBTQ Advocate Who Fought The Defense Of Marriage Act, Dies At 88
- Census Bureau: Median Incomes Rose And Poverty Levels Fell In 2016
- Florida Businesses Struggle To Reopen Without Power After Irma