Agostina Segatori owned the Café du Tambourin in the late 1800’s. The Parisian cafe was a popular spot with artists, including Vincent Van Gogh. One day, Van Gogh decided to paint Agostina.
Classical IPR New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- 'Monkey Selfie' Lawsuit Ends With Settlement Between PETA, Photographer
- Reporter Katy Tur Shares Her 'Front-Row' View Of The Trump Campaign
- For Many Women, Cervical Cancer Screening May Get A Lot Simpler
- Top Stories: Irma's Aftermath; New Sanctions Against North Korea
- After Heavy Damage, Florida Keys Residents Anxiously Wait To Return Home