Last night, hundreds of protesters gathered in downtown Kalkaska. Two groups stood on either side of U.S. 131 near the National Trout Memorial. The protest was over Facebook posts made by Kalkaska village president, Jeff Sieting.
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- PHOTOS: Here's How Muslims Worldwide Are Celebrating Ramadan's End
- For Besieged Marawi Residents, A Brief Respite Ends In Gunfire
- These Teachers Are Learning Gun Skills To Protect Students, They Say
- Inside French Prisons, A Struggle To Combat Radicalization
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner's Message To America: 'All Children Are Our Children'
News from Michigan Radio
- Assessing the damage from flooding in Midland & Isabella counties
- AAA predicts the busiest 4th of July in 15 years
- In Kalkaska, a town divided over official's anti-Muslim posts
- Old railroad track to become trail for Detroit cyclists, pedestrians
- Snyder makes case in Europe for Michigan aerospace sector