In 1989, during her sophomore year in college, writer Andrea Petersen had her first panic attack. She was standing in the basement of an academic building at the University of Michigan waiting to sign up for classes.
Aldo Leopold Festival
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- After G7 Summit, Merkel Says Europe Can No Longer Completely Rely On U.S. And UK
- Some Men Are Not Happy About A Women-Only Screening Of 'Wonder Woman'
- Mississippi Shooting Spree Kills 8, Including Sheriff's Deputy
- Death Toll Rises As Philippine Military Tries To Regain Control Of Marawi
- The Science Behind The Super Abilities Of Sherpas