Hospitals in northern Michigan are bracing for the chance that fewer people will have health insurance in the future. One local hospital leader says that could lead to higher costs for everyone.
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- Report: Russia Launched Cyberattack On Voting Vendor Ahead Of Election
- Russian Businessman With Ties To Ex-Trump Campaign Official Comes Under Scrutiny
- 2 Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter For Deadly 'Ghost Ship' Fire
- Trump Administration Seeking Permits For Seismic Air Gun Surveys In Atlantic
- Apple Joins Smart-Speaker Race With Music-Focused 'HomePod'
News from Michigan Radio
- Three MSU football players to be charged with sexual assault
- State and health care officials call on federal government to preserve Medicaid expansion
- Stateside 6.5.2017
- Child welfare records may have been faked in at least seven counties
- Michigan Bookmark: Ecological awareness, political anger surface in “Lying in the River’s Dark Bed”