The National Park Service is scrapping plans to lease out the historic Sleeping Bear Inn in Glen Haven. The two-story inn was built in 1857 and has not been unoccupied since the 1970's.
New Release of the Week
NPR News Headlines
- Why Whole Foods' Small Suppliers Think Amazon Will Be Good For Them
- Michael Bond, The 'Giant' Behind Paddington Bear, Dies At 91
- Arkansas' Ten Commandments Monument Lasted Less Than 24 Hours
- What To Expect From The White House Summit With South Korea's Leader
- Should It Be Easier To Vote? Americans Are Deeply Divided By Party
News from Michigan Radio
- Michigan Republicans and their "pay to play" politics shows they are out of touch
- POLL: Cute or Creepy? Rare salamanders hatched at the Detroit Zoo.
- A classic old car to Michigan Radio
- Michigan sues Flint for not approving water deal
- No bail for man charged in suspected terrorist attack at Flint airport