Democrats have struggled to find candidates to run for office in Grand Traverse County. In recent elections, Democrats let most seats on the county Board of Commissioners go unchallenged.
NPR News Headlines
- Professor Who Called Barbara Bush An 'Amazing Racist' Will Keep Her Job
- Comcast's $31 Billion Bid For U.K.-Based Sky Complicates Murdoch Plans
- Despite Coziness With Trump, Macron Highlights Differences Between U.S. And France
- The Russia Investigations: What You Need To Know About Russian 'Active Measures'
- What You Need To Know About The Russia Investigations: Alleged Obstruction
News from Michigan Radio
- El-Sayed calls for new taxes, fees and bonds to fund long-term infrastructure investment
- 'Flint is the poster child for the problem', more Fed infrastructure spending proposed
- I shouldn't be able to breed my own lions
- 4 years ago today, Flint shut off its water pipeline from Detroit. Here's what happened next.
- Michigan Radio Wins Four Regional Murrow Awards