A trial attorney from Traverse City is running as a Democrat for Grand Traverse County’s seat in the state House. Dan O’Neil made the announcement at Horizon Books in Traverse City on Thursday morning.
NPR News Headlines
- Scientists Develop A Way To Use A Smartphone To Prevent Food Poisoning
- ISIS' Parting Gift To Its Former Capital: Thousands Of Explosive Booby Traps
- Rivals Japan & South Korea Face Off At Olympics Amid Chilly Ties
- Election Heads 'Straddle The Line Between Sounding The Alarm And Being Alarmist'
- Trump To Talk About 'School Safety,' But Will He Do Anything About Guns?