Cases of chronic wasting disease have been slowly increasing among deer in Michigan. Before hunting season this fall, there were nine cases of the disease. Now that number has risen to 30 suspected cases.
Classical IPR Featured New Release
NPR News Headlines
- Rohingya Activist: 'Rohingya Are Not Safe Anywhere'
- This Year's Christmas Tree Shortage Has Roots In The Recession
- Stories Of Syria's Uprising, And Its Backyard Funerals, In 'Gardens Speak'
- The Internet Celebrates The First Snow Of The Season
- Anti-Trump Protests Flare In Beirut Near The U.S. Embassy
News from Michigan Radio
- Lawmakers may act to block school districts from imposing restrictions on old building use
- There are reasons to use "there are" before a plural, and there's reasons to use "there's"
- A Flint landmark reopens after a long renovation
- Rep. Sander Levin announces retirement, and the Silverdome meets its demise
- Conventional wisdom on the battle between Detroit and Silicon Valley may have it wrong